Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Speaking to UCB's Canadian Sales Force

Talk about inspiring! I wanted to share a special message I was greeted upon when I entered the UCB Training Campus this afternoon, it said, "We are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process, we will catch excellence."
Today I had the unique opportunity to speak to the entire Canadian sales force for UCB, a global biopharma focused on severe diseases with operations in more than 40 countries! In the midst of insurance paperwork, scheduling to see doctors, cruicial scientific testing and research is the child or adult battling a disease trying to live day by day. It was inspiring for me to share my story with UCB's Canadian sales force to bring home a patient's perspective of having rheumatoid arthritis and why their job is so important. UCB is passionate about enabling families with severe diseases to enjoy normal, everyday lives and I just want to thank them again for everything they do to help the 46 million people living with arthritis!

No comments: