Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Miss Georgia Pageant Selects Matt Boyd Photography as its Official Photographer!

NEWS ALERT!

We are excited and honored to announce that the Miss Georgia Board has chosen Matt Boyd Photography as the new OFFICIAL Miss Georgia Photographer! We look forward to meeting all franchises and preliminary titleholders during Forum weekend, March 6-7 in Columbus, GA. Matt will be on hand ready to shoot headshots and I am honored to be invited again this year to conduct my hair and makeup seminar to all Miss and OT contestants that will address interview and stage makeup!
To schedule a professional headshot session or private makeup lesson at Forum, call us for more information 678-460-7797. See you in Columbus!
On a personal note, I am sincerely humbled to be a part of this opportunity. My dream of competing on the big Miss Georgia stage came true when I won Miss Northwest Georgia (open Miss Ga preliminary pageant) in 1997, and is one that I will forever hold dear to my heart. The volunteers, directors and staff are such wonderful people. My photos on stage at Miss Georgia 1997 were by the late Bob Richie and he was such a kind and talented man. 13 years later, here we are...it is a wonderful honor to say the least. Matt and I want to thank the Miss Georgia board and friends who have welcomed us into their family. We hope to continue the steadfast tradition and strong legacy of this amazing organization for years to come!

No comments: